Development Team (remote) – Frontend Developer, Angular
Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Inyova customers invest directly into companies that help to solve global problems, e.g. by fighting climate change or by promoting human rights. All investments are professionally diversified portfolios that are designed for attractive financial returns.
We are looking for Frontend developers for the Inyova development team. As part of the engineering team you will be working on the core user flow of our web and mobile application in collaboration with the rest of the team.
- You will be working on the core user flow of our web application in collaboration with our senior developers.
- You will be implementing different projects and features, A/B tests within agile experimentation, and improving the conversion rate and lovability of our product.
- You will be communicating and collaborating with the Design team to achieve great user experience.
- You will be delivering a modern, fast and unique platform.
As an integral part of our engineering team your technical expertise, your keen attention to detail and your communication skills are crucial for you to be successful in this job.
- You are excited about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- You may have completed a computer science, business informatics or a comparable degree, otherwise you have equivalent experience.
- You are fully proficient in English.
- You have the following technical skills:
- Angular 8+
- Sass or other CSS preprocessor language
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Agile development methodology
- Advantageous if you have knowledge or experience with:
- Experience with Ionic or React Native
- REST APIs
- Finally, you should be lots fun to work with!
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team.
- You will be able to take ownership for your ideas from day 1.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will be able to define and achieve your own goals.
- You will be taking leadership to get things done in an agile development environment.
- You will use cutting-edge technologies, mainly Angular, Ionic and Ruby on Rails.
- You will have first-hand start-up experience. Your ideas, opinions, and experience will be listened to and treasured.
- You will join a great team with an ambitious impact mission. Team events, lunch clubs, skills training, a good mood, and a nice environment are the core of our team’s happiness.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Flexible in Switzerland or Europe