Marketing Team (Germany) – Marketing Manager, Community & Content
Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equity, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
After building a successful business in Switzerland, we’re ready to expand our offering across Europe. To power this mission, we’re looking for a passionate marketing all-rounder who is as excited about building a better tomorrow as we are.
Our main aim is to grow our business throughout Europe in the coming years. We want to do this by creating a movement of impact investors. As Marketing Manager for Community and Content, you will make a significant contribution to this goal by developing, implementing and scaling our marketing strategy across the region.
You will be in charge of:
- Thinking through how we build Inyova into a global community of impact investors
- Organize and host physical and virtual events with thought leaders, companies, customers and prospects
- Work closely with Head of Brand Marketing and our Social Media Manager to build content that is interesting and relevant to our community
- Write copy for our various channels – from email to website to our blog
You will take ownership beyond your own areas of responsibility and proactively shape our marketing roadmap and priorities.
- Are excited about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing
- Have 3-5 years of professional experience
- Are able to structure complex problems and develop an effective action plan. Experience in project management and guiding people is a strong plus.
- Can point to impressive achievements in content and community building
- Love working with data and agile work methods. Familiarity with growth hacking techniques is a strong plus.
- Are a great communicator, with full proficiency in English and German
- Love being part of a high-performing team of marketing all-stars
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of interesting topics and coached by our management team.
- You will be able to take ownership and contribute with your ideas from day one
- You will be on a path for strong professional and personal growth as we grow
- You will work in a collaborative and fun environment with great and inspiring colleagues
- You will get an attractive compensation package
- Must be fluent in German and English
Workload 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Frankfurt (flexible home office arrangement)