This event has been cancelled.
It seems like a lot of our community are enjoying their sunny August holidays instead of coming to brunch events 🙂
What are you doing for more sustainability in everyday life?
At the BEETNUT Brunch-Event we show you Life Hacks to make your everyday life more sustainable.
- 10.30am: Arrival of guests
- 11am: Brunch and short presentations and Life Hacks from:
– Dr. Tillmann Lang, Inyova: How you can invest your money sustainably
– Dunja Gusic, BEETNUT: How you can eat sustainably
– Benjamin Mandos, GOTBAG
- This will be followed by a panel discussion moderated by Dr. Petrissa Eckle, Director of the Sustainability Lab at ETH Zürich. Of course there will also be plenty of time to ask questions to our experts.
The event including brunch costs CHF 30.
Please note that the event will be held in German.
We are looking forward to exciting discussions about sustainability.