- You’ll be part of the executive team of the Inyova AG Group. You will be reporting directly to our CEO and working closely with our management team and board.
- You will be a key contributor in developing, operationalizing and implementing our strategy.
- You will be entrusted with managing our operations. This includes leading various core functions such as finance, legal, compliance, IT & infrastructure, people and customer success, as well as organising the company’s leadership work (e.g. owning board meetings, OKRs). Note that the role does not entail investment operations, which are managed by our investment office.
- You will work with our CEO on fundraising, investor relations and you will own investor reporting.
- You care deeply about Inyova’s purpose.
- You have an impressive professional track record in leadership and entrepreneurship. You can show this through 3–5 years of leadership experience in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, e.g. in a start-up, scale-up or consultancy. Experience in financial services or in a B2C/B2B2C software company is a strong plus.
- You enjoy managing teams and leading operations. You’re excited by complex projects and pride yourself in getting things done.
- You will be considered “fit and proper” for a formal leadership role by financial state authorities (e.g. FINMA, BaFin). This means you have a university degree in business, finance, or equivalent plus concrete practical leadership experience in a regulated organization.
- You deeply care about people and bring out the best in them.
- You’re willing to travel at least 1-2 days per week to Frankfurt, Berlin and/or Zürich.
- You’re fully proficient in English and German (both on native-speaker level). Further languages are a plus.
What we offer
A dynamic team of impact pioneers and sustainability fighters making impact investing mainstream. You will be the senior leader for a wide range of challenging topics.
- You will join an ambitious, driven and high-performing team of impact and sustainability entrepreneurs that is fun to work with.
- As our COO, you will help create a role model for 21st century, sustainable finance to make impact investing the de facto standard in the investing industry.
- You will work directly with our CEO, senior management team, board, and investors.
- You will have lots of autonomy and flexibility. You’ll be working in a hybrid set-up with offices in the hearts of Frankfurt & Zürich.
- You will receive an attractive compensation package that includes a significant equity stake in the company.
- You will develop your profile as a high-impact leader of technology organizations.
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Frankfurt or Zürich (flexible remote work possible)