Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
We are looking for a Front-End Engineering Manager for the Inyova product development team. In this role, you will not only be working on our core user flow but will have the opportunity to lead a small team. From working closely with our co-founder to make strategic decisions to doing A/B tests, your days will be action-packed.
In your function as a Frontend Developer, you will be:
- Working on the core user flow of our web & mobile application in collaboration with our senior developers.
- Implementing different projects and features, A/B tests within agile experimentation, and improving the conversion rate and lovability of our product.
- Delivering a modern, fast and unique platform.
In your function as a manager, you will be:
- Working with the CPO and Head of Engineering to set technical strategic goals.
- Owning, tracking and delivering against quarterly OKRs and KPIs.
- Communicating and collaborating with other team managers and tech leads to improve business outcomes.
- Gathering information, prioritising, proposing and making decisions in line with your team to achieve ambitious projects.
- Overseeing & initiating growth opportunities, recruiting new talent and managing a team of 3 Frontend Engineers.
An integral part of our engineering team is your technical expertise; keen attention to detail and your communication skills are crucial for you to be successful in this job. Concretely, as Front-End Engineer Manager you should fulfill the following requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing a small frontend team
- Excellent leadership skills and communication skills
- You have the following technical skills:
- Angular 12+ and Ionic experience
- Reactive programming with RxJX and NgRx
- Sass or other CSS preprocessor language
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Agile development methodology
- Full proficiency in English
Ideally, you also bring:
- Excitement about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- A completed a computer science, business informatics, or a comparable degree, or you have equivalent experience.
- Good ability to organise work, set priorities and determine resource requirements
- In terms of technical skills, it’s advantageous if you have knowledge or experience with:
- Mobile application build process
- Jasmine & Karma Unit testing frameworks
- REST APIs
Finally, you should be lots of fun to work with!
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team.
- You will be able to take ownership of your ideas from day 1.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will be able to define and achieve your own goals and take leadership to get things done in an agile development environment.
- You will use cutting-edge technologies, mainly Angular and Ionic.
- You will have first-hand start-up experience. Your ideas, opinions, and experience will be listened to and treasured.
- You will be part of an ambitious team with an impact mission. Team events, lunch clubs, skills training, a good mood, and a nice environment are the core of our team’s happiness.
- You will receive an attractive compensation package as well as reimbursement for commuting costs and access to a mental wellbeing platform.
- 30 days of paid vacation.
Workload: 100% | Start date: May 2023 | Location: Berlin, Bratislava, Zurich
Women and people from minority backgrounds tend to only apply to positions where they meet 100% of the criteria. If you think you have what it takes to be a good candidate for this position, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all formal criteria.