As a Portfolio Manager Equities at Inyova you will be responsible for portfolio management, trading and our investment strategy. Specifically, you will work on:
As part of our team, you will work side-by-side the Investment Office and Inyova leadership team on a broad range of topics. You are successful if more people are excited about impact investing every day.
As the Portfolio Manager Equities at Inyova, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in a business, finance or STEM subject and/or enrolled in a postgraduate finance program (e.g. CFA)
- First professional experience post-graduation of at least 1 year in capital markets, e.g. at an investment management firm, fund or bank.
- Ability to leverage quantitative tools (e.g. Python, VBA) and databases (SQL) in your daily work.
- Strong communication skills with full proficiency in English.
Ideally, you also bring:
- A self-starter mentality, making you eager to work in a fast-paced investment management and trading environment.
- Passion about and experience in quantitative investment strategies with a focus on public equities.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, making you able to deal with and derive insights from large amounts of complex data.
- An eagle eye for details and an uncompromising commitment to quality.
- An intrinsic motivation about Inyova’s mission to mainstream impact investing.
Finally, you should be lots of fun to work with!
What we offer
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our leadership team. Specifically:
- You will work in our investment management team, shaping how we manage and grow our customer’s assets.
- You will be right in the middle of the action of daily investment management and trading >10’000 customer portfolios and USD 200+ million in assets.
- You will be part of developing a quantitative ultra-personalized investment strategy on single stock basis – a unique approach in the European investment landscape.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues. Our team is truly unique.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day one, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will be on a fast-paced learning path, where you will be learning, growing and developing professionally on a daily basis.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission. Team events, lunch clubs, skills training, a good mood, and a nice environment are the core of our team’s happiness.
- You will receive an attractive compensation package as well as reimbursement for commuting costs and access to a mental wellbeing platform.
- 30 days of paid vacations
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Frankfurt | Set-up: Hybrid
Women and people from minority backgrounds tend to only apply to positions where they meet 100% of the criteria. If you think you have what it takes to be a good candidate for this position, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all formal criteria.