January 21, 2021
How to strategically grow your wealth during a crisis
Thursday, 21 January, 12-1pm
Hosted by Inyova’s Co-Founder Erik Gloerfeld
We will cover the following questions:
– Do you want to start investing, but don’t know how to start?
– Worried about Corona Virus affecting your investment?
– Wondering if now is the right moment to invest?
– Keen to know how to reduce your risk on the stock market?
– Heard of compound interest, but don’t know what it’s all about?
– Interested in finding out more about impact investing?
At the end of his session, you will understand the basics of investing and know how you can increase your wealth and do something good for the world at the same time, even during the current Coronavirus context. You don’t need any previous knowledge to benefit from this workshop – we will cover the topics in a simple, but comprehensive way.
There will also be plenty of time for Q&A!
This event is designed for Inyova customers, as well as people who have an impact investing strategy. If you don’t already have your strategy, here’s the link to get started (this takes less than 5 minutes and it’s free & non-binding).