As part of our Customer Success team, you will work side-by-side with about 3-5 colleagues to support our impact investors. You will answer all impact investing-related questions and get people excited about making a change by sustainably investing with Inyova.
As a Customer Success Agent at Inyova, you should be:
- Fully proficient in German and English. Swiss German or French would be a strong plus.
- Excited to spread the word about Inyova’s mission to mainstream impact investing.
- A great problem solver with a lot of empathy for people and their situations.
- An open, communicative personality. Experiences with phone duty or e-mail support are an advantage.
- A person who likes to use tools to track customer feedback and has an affinity for technology.
- Lots of fun to work with.
- Proficient in standard office IT tools and CRM systems (e.g. MS Office, preferably G-Suite, Jira or Zendesk).
- Financial knowledge is not a must, but it is a plus if you are interested in how to change the world with the proper financial allocation.
As a Customer Success Agent, you will work on a broad range of topics in the Customer Success team:
- You will make our customers the hero. Only with millions of impact investors can we make a change, which is why our customers are the real heroes. Understand their deepest desires, what personal problems they solve by using Inyova and how we can support them on their mission to become successful.
- Helping customers with your expertise: You will be the expert on Inyova and help customers with their requests. Answering the phone, responding to chats and replying to e-mails will be your daily bread.
- Conceptional shaping of the Inyova product: You will track valuable customer feedback to shape the Inyova product to be as customer-centric as possible. Your input helps to conceptualise new features and solutions. You will ensure that the platform's user experience is flawless and that the customers get the maximal value from investing with Inyova.
- You will facilitate the onboarding phase of our customers by supporting them with valuable advice on registering, identifying and starting to use the investment platform.
- You can contribute to improving the process for customer touch points and take responsibility for small projects (like constantly updating the FAQ section of our website to offer the latest and greatest information to our customers).
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team. Specifically:
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing and finance, the Inyova Impact Investing tool, hands-on customer interaction, sales, CRM tools and customer experience.
- You will learn critical soft skills such as problem-solving, clear & straightforward communication, working with a high-quality standard, data-driven decision-making, lean tool & software development.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will join a high-performing team in a fast-growing start-up and learn what it's like to build things from scratch.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues. Our team is truly unique.
- You will get an excellent benefits package, including commuter support, 30 days of vacation, sponsored team events and many more.
- We genuinely care about our colleagues, and you will get first-hand experience in teamwork and strong social team relations.
- You can choose to work in one of our super cool offices in Frankfurt, Zurich or use our coworking spaces in Munich or Berlin or just work from home if it suits you best.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Switzerland, Germany, or remote | Duration: unrestricted