Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values”, and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
As a Working Student in Financial Accounting, you will play a crucial role in supporting our financial and accounting operations. This position involves assisting the Head of Finance and Accounting in managing accounting records, and supporting various financial operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support daily financial and accounting activities in two entities (Switzerland and German).
- Maintain accounts payable and receivable, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Process employee expense reports and reimbursements as per company policy.
- Responsible for the company credit cards process, including proper documentation and precise booking.
- Bank reconciliations and maintaining accurate financial records.
- Assist in month end closing and reporting.
- Support Head of Finance and Accounting with other ad hoc tasks.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- Previous practical experience working in financial accounting
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow-up is essential
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Ability to use independent judgment and discretion to recommend the best course of action
- Ability to document processes thoroughly
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation both verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning sensitive, confidential information is required.
- Full proficiency in English and German is required, any other language is a plus.
We recognise that diverse candidates, especially women, may hesitate to apply for jobs unless they meet all the criteria. We encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every requirement. We value various perspectives and believe in the potential for growth and learning on the job.
What we offer
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to various challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team. Specifically:
- You will join a high-performing team in a fast-growing start-up.
- You will work in a fun, flexible environment with inspiring colleagues. Our team is truly unique.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will work independently and take responsibility from day one, contributing your ideas and opinions.
- You will be on a fast-paced learning path, growing and developing professionally daily.
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing, Automated Portfolio Creation, Portfolio Management, Trading, Corporate Action handling, Performance Monitoring, Reimbursements & Promotions tracking, and Advanced Problem Solving.