Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
We are looking for a Head of People to help manage and build the People function of Inyova. In this role, you will own and drive this internal service and business partner function. You will own the day-to-day tasks required within the People function, act as a thought leader to further drive and develop our people development and recruiting, and act as a sparring partner for the company’s Executive Team regarding people-related topics. Our 40-person team of impact changemakers is set out to make the world a better place by putting money where it can have the greatest impact and facilitate change for the better. The team is excited about the impact you'll have internally to make them achieve their goals.
Specifically, your tasks will include:
- Responsible for people and recruiting activities. This includes recruiting and hiring as well as employee onboarding, people development, employee happiness and offsite planning
- Manage the daily operations required of a People function, such as ensuring proper contracts are in place, overseeing our People Management System, Personio, and managing all People relevant data.
- Development of a scalable, state-of-the-art and pragmatic HR Services function
- Challenge the norm and continue to optimise and improve existing programs and processes
- Lead recruiting to hire a world-class team. Help Inyova become the employer of choice by managing a flawless recruiting process, and creating an environment where Inyovis continue to be happy and proud to work
- Report directly to the Chief Operating Officer and act as a trusted advisor to the Management Team in all people-related matters
As the Head of People, you should have the following skills and qualifications:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of human resources, with an outstanding track record
- Highly independent thinker and doer who can cover a variety of topics with minimal guidance
- Able to challenge management decisions and interact with business as equals
- Good understanding of employment law in Germany (and Switzerland is a bonus)
- Very strong communication skills in English and German
- Proven execution and decision-making capability
- Proven experience in working with senior leadership teams
What we offer
A dynamic team of impact pioneers and sustainability fighters. We are setting out to revolutionise investment by making it possible for everyone to invest with impact in mind.
- You will join an ambitious, driven and high-performing team of impact and sustainability entrepreneurs
- You will be able to take ownership and contribute with your ideas from day one
- You will work directly with our senior management team
- You will be on a path for strong professional and personal growth
- You will work in a collaborative and fun environment with great and inspiring colleagues
- You will get an attractive compensation package including an equity stake in the company
- You will join a great team with an ambitious impact mission. Team events, lunch clubs, a good mood, and a nice environment are the core of our team’s happiness.
- You will have first-hand start-up experience. Your ideas, opinions, and experience will be listened to.
Workload: 100% | Start date: asap | Location: Zurich, Berlin or Frankfurt (flex. Home office possible)