Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values”, and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
As an Operations Assistant, you will be pivotal in maintaining seamless operations at Inyova. This position involves office management, assisting the People Manager, and supporting the Head of Finance and Accounting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Accounting Management (50%):
- Assist with employee expense reports and reimbursement processes.
- Keep track of company credit card transactions, including accurate bookkeeping and documentation.
- Register invoices and arrange payment runs, ensuring precise and timely processing.
- Collaborate with the Head of Finance and Accounting on ad-hoc financial and accounting tasks.
People Management (40%):
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process, contributing to developing job postings, screening candidates, and scheduling interviews.
- Aid in onboarding new employees, ensuring a smooth and welcoming introduction to the company.
- Provide ongoing support to employees throughout their lifecycle, addressing administrative and legal inquiries.
- Organise and promote employee engagement activities, such as coworking events and company retreats, including researching venues and proposing team activities.
- Take on compliance tasks, e.g. controlling customer data and liaising with our external compliance officers.
Office Management (10%):
- Ensure the office environment is welcoming and well-maintained.
- Coordinate office events and activities, including the organisation of local events such as the weekly lunch club.
- Manage office supplies and ensure kitchen cupboards are stocked with snacks.
- Facilitate company-wide online meetings and communication forums.
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow-up is essential
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides) required
- Ability to use independent judgement and discretion to recommend the best course of action
- Ability to document processes thoroughly
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation both verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning sensitive, confidential information is required.
- Full proficiency in English and German is required, any other language is a plus.
Nice to have
- Experience recruiting candidates for technical and investment positions
- Experience in basic financial accounting
- Experience working as team or department assistant
- Experience using Greenhouse
- Experience using Personio as an HRM
- Completed bachelor’s degree or apprenticeship in psychology, human resources, business management, accounting or a comparable degree
- Previous practical experience working in financial accounting
We recognise that diverse candidates, especially women, may hesitate to apply for jobs unless they meet all the criteria. We encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every requirement. We value various perspectives and believe in the potential for growth and learning on the job.
What we offer
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to various challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team. Specifically:
- You will join a high-performing team in a fast-growing start-up.
- You will work in a fun, flexible environment with inspiring colleagues. Our team is truly unique.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will work independently and take responsibility from day one, contributing your ideas and opinions.
- You will be on a fast-paced learning path, growing and developing professionally daily.
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing, Automated Portfolio Creation, Portfolio Management, Trading, Corporate Action handling, Performance Monitoring, Reimbursements & Promotions tracking, and Advanced Problem Solving.
Workload: 80-100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: CH or DE