Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
As Product Manager of Inyova, you will work with our three investment offerings (3b, 3a and kid) that are available in three European countries. You will be responsible for making sure potential impact investors have the best possible experience onboarding and a delightful customer experience. Depending on the strategic initiative in any given quarter, you might work on topics related to growth, monetisation, or customer delight.
You will work as a product manager in a cross-functional squad that works independently on reaching certain customer outcomes. The squad is responsible for product discovery as well as delivery. Besides you it contains members of the design, engineering and marketing teams.
Specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for product discovery
- You will, in collaboration with our CPO, set and define quarterly customer outcomes to achieve
- You will regularly talk to customers and analyse our platform data to find the most promising customer opportunities relating to those goals
- You will, together with the team, translate those opportunities into a workable product
- Be responsible for product delivery
- You will, together with the engineers, implement the features that should cover the customer opportunities
- You will make sure that our product works seamlessly
- Work with our CPO Erik on strategic topics like
- Product vision
- Product strategy
- Quarterly goals
As a Product Manager at Inyova, you:
- Are excited about Inyova’s purpose to turn millions of people into impact investors
- Are an experienced Product Manager (3+ years experience), ideally of a web application and / or website
- Have a proven track record in data-driven delivery of B2C software
- Are excited about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing
- Have outstanding analytical and conceptual abilities
- Have a strong understanding of web technology
- Are a great communicator with working proficiency in English. Due to frequent customer interviews, German is a strong plus
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Having experience in tracking and channel acquisition is a strong plus
- Are a lot of fun to work with
What we offer
You will join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from the leadership team.
- You will work on a unique B2C product, the leading impact investing platform in Europe.
- You will work with high autonomy, fully owning discovery and delivery to reach quarterly goals together with your squad.
- You will collaborate and receive mentoring from our CPO and product manager on the other B2C squad, on discovery, delivery, and strategic topics.
- You will be able to define and achieve your own quarterly goals as well as leave your mark on strategic topics.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will have first-hand scale-up experience. Your ideas, opinions, and experience will be listened to and treasured.
- You will join a great team with an ambitious impact mission. Team events, lunch clubs, a good mood, and a nice environment are the core of our team’s happiness.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Zurich / Frankfurt / Berlin (or flexible remote work within Europe)