Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
As a (Senior) Investment Manager at Inyova you will be responsible for portfolio management, trading and our investment strategy. Specifically, you will work on:
As part of our team, you will work side-by-side the Investment Office and Inyova leadership team on a broad range of topics. You are successful if more people are excited about impact investing every day.
As the (Senior) Investment Manager at Inyova, you:
- Have gained first professional experience post-graduation of at least 1 year in capital markets, e.g. at an investment management firm, fund or bank.
- Are passionate about and experienced in quantitative investment strategies with a focus on public equities.
- Are eager to leverage quantitative tools (e.g. Python, VBA) and databases (SQL) in your daily work.
- Are a graduate of at least a Bachelor's degree, ideally in a business, finance or STEM subject and/or enrolled in a postgraduate finance program (e.g. CFA)
- Are a self-starter eager to work in a fast-paced investment management and trading environment.
- Are an analytical and critical thinker who is able to deal with and derive insights from large amounts of complex data.
- Have an eagle eye for the detail and an uncompromising commitment to quality.
- Are a great communicator with full proficiency in English.
- Are intrinsically motivated about Inyova’s mission to mainstream impact investing.
- Are lots of fun to work with.
What we offer
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our leadership team. Specifically:
- You will work in our investment management team, shaping how we manage and grow our customer’s assets.
- You will be right in the middle of the action of daily investment management and trading >10’000 customer portfolios and USD 200+ million in assets..
- You will be part of developing a quantitative ultra-personalized investment strategy on single stock basis, an unique approach in the European investment landscape.
- You will join a high-performing team in a fast-growing start-up.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues. Our team is truly unique.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day one, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will be on a fast-paced learning path, where you will be learning, growing and developing professionally on a daily basis.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Frankfurt
Women and people from minority backgrounds tend to only apply to positions where they meet 100% of the criteria. If you think you have what it takes to be a good candidate for this position, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all formal criteria.