Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
As Senior Product Designer joining the Inyova Design team you will focus on delivering the best possible experience for our impact investors. You will work in the newly created Product Discovery squad (CPO, Marketing specialist, engineer) to uncover hidden customer needs and turn those into valuable products.
Specifically, you will:
- Be the design lead of the newly set up Product Discovery squad, exploring completely new ideas adjacent to our current product. This means:
- Work in an agile squad directly with our CPO, Marketing expert, and engineer
- Talk to existing and potential customers to uncover hidden customer needs
- Rapidly sketch and prototype ideas to get customer feedback
- Own the design process end-to-end to then get validated features or product innovations live
- Support improving on our existing product in an agile way, fostering incremental innovation
- Bring in and own ideas to increase efficiency and processes in the overall design team
As an integral part of our product team, your expertise and your communication skills are crucial for you to be successful in this job.
As Product Designer in the Inyova Design team, you:
- Are a proficient Design expert:
- Have 4 or more years of experience in a Product Designer role
- Completed education in a relevant field, e.g., computer science, media design, or similar and/or UX-specific advanced training
- Have expertise and knowledge in the common methods and tools for creating designs, prototypes, creative techniques and design workflows
- Have a passion for design process and the intersection of design and other departments, potentially even experience in Design Operations
- Are proficient in common design tools (Figma, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Since you’re part of a product discovery squad
- Are able to innovate on a blank canvas, rapidly take decision, and use pragmatism where needed
- Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power and ease of use
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility is key to your role and to the Design team in general.
- Are comfortable working in cross-functional teams
- Have fluent written and verbal communication in English (German is a plus)
What we offer
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our leadership team. Specifically:
- You will join a highly innovative team to discover new innovation opportunities for Inyova.
- You will work closely with a cross-functional squad, directly with our CPO.
- You will work at the heart of what we do – UX is at the core of the Inyova DNA.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues
- You will join a great team with an ambitious impact mission. Team events, lunch clubs, a good mood, and a nice environment are the core of our team’s happiness.
- You will have first-hand start-up experience. Your ideas, opinions, and experience will be listened to and treasured.
- You will be able to define and achieve your own goals with the support of our team members.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day one, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Zurich / Frankfurt or flexible within Europe
Interview process steps
Expect 2-3 interviews over the course of a few weeks. The interviews are conversations held with future colleagues and we'll ask the candidates to prepare an assignment for the second round of interviews. Please send an application tailored to this position that speaks to us. Introduce yourself to us as a colleague.