Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equity, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
As a Customer Success Intern, you will work on a broad range of topics in the Customer Success team:
- Helping customers with your expertise: You will be the expert about Inyova and help customers with their requests via e-mail and phone. You will be leading consultations with the customers and joining webinars and events.
- Onboarding our customers: You will be responsible in keeping the onboarding process smoothly by problem-solving solutions with the rest of the team, in particular with the design and technology departments.
- Conceptional shaping of the Inyova product: You will work together with all teams of Inyova (especially marketing, design, and technology) to conceptualise new features and solutions in order to implement customer feedback. You will be ensuring that the user experience throughout the platform is flawless and that the customers get the maximal value from investing with Inyova.
You are successful if more people are excited about impact investing every day. As a Customer Success Intern at Inyova, you should be:
- Full proficiency in English and German. French and/or Swiss German would be a strong plus.
- Excited to spread the word about Inyova’s mission to mainstream impact investing.
- A great problem solver who understands people and their situations.
- An open, communicative personality.
- Good at strategic and process-oriented thinking.
- A person who likes to use tools to build automation and has an affinity for technology.
- Proficient in common office IT tools (eg MS Office or, preferably, GSuite).
- Lots of fun to work with.
What we offer
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our leadership team. Specifically:
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing and finance, the Inyova Impact Investing tool, hands-on customer interaction, sales, CRM tools and customer experience.
- You will learn important soft skills such as problem-solving, clear & simple communication, working to a high quality standard, data-driven decision making, lean tool & software development.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will join a high-performing team in a fast-growing start-up and get to know what it's like to build things from scratch.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues. Our team is truly unique.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
Workload: 100% | Start date: 1. April 2024 | Location: Hybrid, Frankfurt, Zurich | Duration: 6 months