The choices we make every day as business leaders can have a significant impact on society, the environment and the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). From investment decisions (such as impact investing) and strategic planning to resource management and company policy, even the smallest actions can accumulate into global impact. By better understanding the SDGs, and the role of business in supporting them, we can more effectively promote choices with positive outcomes for both business and sustainable development.
Learn all about this topic at the panel discussions ‘Business Leaders for a Sustainable Future’ and exchange your insights and experiences during the following networking-apéro.
18:00 Arrival & Registration
18:30 Keynote, Panel Discussion, Closing keynote & business case discussion
20:00 Apéro & Networking
- Prof. Vanina Farber, IMD Professor and elea chair for Social Innovation
- Dr. Tillmann Lang, CEO and co-founder of Yova AG
- Lea Bachmann, Director Partnerships Foundations and Corporates at Save the Children Switzerland
- Martina Gaus, Senior Philantropy Advisor, UBS Optimus Foundation
- Sabina Handschin, Senior Education Policy Advisor, Head of Education Unit at Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation SDC
- Matthias Meier, CEO of Aiducation International Switzerland
- James Shepherd, Member of Executive Committee, Swiss Re Reinsurance
- Fabio Segura, Co-CEO at Jacobs Foundation