This year, Swiss Sustainable Finance will hold its annual conference and celebrate its 5 year anniversary on 19 June 2019 in Bern. They will focus on the role of innovation in achieving a sustainable financial system and economy at large. Furthermore, SSF will take a close look at European developments strongly influencing the Swiss finance market. For this, they will bring together experts from the industry to debate how all different economic actors can shape and accelerate the transformation towards a future-proof financial system.
We are excited to announce that our CEO Tillmann Lang will be attending the Conference as a speaker.
Keynote speaker is Federal Councillor Ueli Maurer, President of the Swiss Confederation and Head of the Federal Department of Finance, who will elaborate on how the Swiss financial centre can strengthen its competitiveness and demonstrate leading capacities in sustainable finance.
Further speakers include:
- Kirsten Dunlop – CEO, EIT Climate-KIC
- Annalise Eggimann – CEO, Innosuisse
- Claudia Emele – CEO, Avadis Anlagestiftungen & CIO, Avadis Vorsorge
- Markus Fuchs – CEO, Swiss Funds & Asset Management Association (SFAMA)
- Ralph Mogicato – Entrepreneur & Angel Investor, Vice President, SICTIC
- Philippe Zaouati – President, Finance for Tomorrow & CEO, Mirova
This conference is tailored to institutional investors, experts in impact investment and other finance professionals.