We are honoured to take part in this event at the World Economic Forum (WEF) featuring visionary and innovative initiatives of startups and companies, with the aim to explore the unique potential of Circular Economy for the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The event takes place on Friday, January 24 at the SDG Tent in Davos.
The following industry partners are taking part:
- Eva Richterich, Executive VP, Innovation and Sustainability; Member, Group Management, Ricola, Switzerland
- Naomi MacKenzie, Co-Founder, Kitro, Switzerland
- Nick Traber, CEO, Holcim Italy & Switzerland
- Igor Ustinov, Co-Founder, Ustinov Hoffmann Construction System (UHCS), Switzerland
- Léon Wijnands, Global Head of Sustainability, ING, The Netherlands
- Dr. Tillmann Lang, Co-Founder & CEO, Inyova, Switzerland