A webinar on how women can invest sustainably with financial returns
Tuesday, 24 November, 6pm – 7pm
Does the idea of investing scare you? From not knowing where to start to being afraid of losing money, research has shown that one in three Swiss women does not invest at all.
Together we can change this!
Join us in a comprehensive webinar hosted by Inyova’s Investment Operations Manager, Susanne Schaller and Inyova’s Communications Manager Sabrina Wirz. We will demystify investing, educate you on the essentials of impact investing and empower you to take control of your finances.
Through our webinar, you will:
- See how easy it is to start investing, despite not having any financial knowledge
- Know the best ways to reduce risk
- Understand what is impact investing
- Learn how you can align your investments with your values and ethical beliefs
- Discover how to invest strategically with Inyova
- Last but not least, take home a confident mindset about wealth management
Besides sharing practical steps to investing sustainably, we will also personally answer any questions which you might have during the webinar. Don’t miss this great learning opportunity and we look forward to seeing you at this online event!